Custom Brochures Design Warren MI
Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak, MI
Sterling Heights, MI
Custom Brochures Design
Are Your Custom Brochures Boring?Author: Janice Jenkins
Are you getting slow responses in your designs for brochure printing? Well, there are many factors that can make custom brochures boring. While there is no one solution to prevent this, there are a few important techniques that you can adopt to make sure you minimize the chances of being boring. Below are five strategies that usually work.
1. Veer away from common template layouts - The best strategy that I usually encounter is the move to veer away from common templates. This means that you can leave the common and boring trifold brochure template behind in favor of more interesting template layouts. You can try using other kinds of folds like French folds, accordion folds or even gate folds. This small shift in layout can be a big thing as people will be easily attracted to unusual brochure folds like this.
2. Review your contemporaries and distinguish yourself - Next, you can also avoid being boring by directly designing your brochures so that they look original and considerably different and distinct from other brochures. Do this by reviewing the other brochures in the market and simply designing something that is not them. By making your brochure distinctively different you can have that original and novelty value that is hardly boring for most people when compared to other brochures.
3. Do not be afraid to try new untested designs - Also, one of the barriers why people end up making a boring brochure is fear about designs. Most want to play it safe and go for “tried and tested” concepts. However, in most circumstances these designs are already very ineffective and boring. To really make a mark in your brochures and avoid being boring like that, you need to risk it and try new untested designs. Why not try using abstract art, or going for an exotic theme in your brochures? Maybe you can try printing differently shaped brochures to make things interesting? You will be surprised at people’s positive reactions when they do see a brochure that is trying to innovate and test new design concepts. It is really enough to make your brochures look exciting, eliminating any kind of boring feature in them.
4. Make use of both images and text effectively - Another great way to avoid being boring with your brochures is to use the text and images effectively and in tandem with each other. Lots of people think that using lots of images can make brochures immune to being boring. However, if your images are not supported by appropriate text, people may not be able to get the whole point of the images effectively. With the creative use of images with inspiring text content, people can be totally engaged and interested in your brochure pictures. This makes your images more effective, entertaining people more and decreasing the risk of your brochures getting boring.
5. Exploit color differences - Finally, you may want to try printing in a very different and interesting color with your brochures. While most people might be printing white brochures or light colored ones, rarely will you see brochures in black or deep red. However, these very vibrant and unusual brochure colors can be the key to making them very interesting and memorable to your reader’s eyes. Everyone will notice that one and only batch of red or black brochures in the sea of white and light colored ones. So it pays to exploit color differences to prevent your brochures from looking boring.
So those are the strategies the commonly work to make brochures interesting and not boring. Try to apply some of these tips when you can and you should have little difficulty with your brochures. With a little luck, you might not just avoid being boring in your brochures, you can also achieve brochure printing success with these little strategies.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit: Brochure Printing , Custom Brochures
Janice Jenkins is a writer for a marketing company in Chicago, IL. Mostly into marketing research, Janice started writing articles early 2007 to impart her knowledge to individuals new to the marketing industry.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/online-business-articles/are-your-custom-brochures-boring-1008749.html